Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing #5 -Flickr

While I was reaing about this , I was thinking that m family doesn't really " do" photos so this wasn't all that pertinent to me. However, upon further reflection one reason we aren't into the photo thing is due to all the steps, making copies, mailing them to everyone, etc. This could simplify things considerably!
I have family members all over the country and often I haven't seen some of them for years. I have no idea what they look like now, what their children look like. Umm.. applications for classroom and libraries are astounding! This could be brilliant!!!
I talked to my students a little bit about blogs. So far, I have yet to find one who knows what it is. They knew all about my space & facebook. They spoke about email and how many of their brothers and sisters read the other sibling's email without permission. Kinda funny.

No comments: