Friday, April 18, 2008

Thing # 10

Here's what I discovered about image generators. They are a lot of fun! I had some problems understanding how to get some of them to work. I had problems with comic strip generator and custom sign generator in that some of th things I tried were blocked by the fire wall or just plain didn't look good ( tried one with writing in flowers) or I couldn't ge the animation to work. I had the most luck with this site: www.imagechef.com/ic/product.jsp
I added the Alicia Keys widget not quite understanding that it was more of an add .
This would be great to add to powerpoint presenatations either in the classroom or as a librarian presenting at faculty meetings, doing a collaborative lesson, or a library lesson.
I'm not too keen on the size but I am unsure how to change without losing it.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...


MAKE FREE GRAPHICS ONLINE:

Use webcam @ www.SillyWebcam.com :D

Upload digital photos @ www.FotoTrix.com :)

Use custom text messages @ www.TXT2PIC.com ;)