Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing # 16

I liked exploring this . I was excited to see must have graphic novels on the teacher librarian wlki. I have intoduced my classes to graphic novels this year. It has been a rousing success. I was glad to see that the lists were seperated by primary and secondary . I also had quite a bit of fun on booklovers wiki. There was a review I read for a book I think I'll actually check out this summer. The title caught my attention. It is The Dewey Decimal System of Love. It is about a librarian falling in love. It got 3 stars, but also said that while it was a good read, it would be better to check it out of the library rather than buying it. It was good, but, not that good. I appreciate advice like that .
I think wikis will be helpful to me as a librarian because there is so much information out there. I tend to use websites, but I am changing that. I can't think of how wikis wouldn't be useful. I love that it is real people with the ability to be interactive!

No comments: