Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thing # 9

I found all of the methods for finding feeds to be pretty easy. I also thought the search tools were
fun , an again, easy. I was glad to have something easy. Oh, I don't know,maybe I'm just getting worked up. The firewall from the RSS in plain English video really threw me for a loop.
I had no idea you could search or blogs. I feel like the main character, Charlie, in Gary Paulsen's novel, Soldier's Heart. Charlie is asimple country biy who enlisted in the army to fight in the Civil War. He gets on a train for the first time and is amazed to feel the plush red velvet seat covers and additonal " luxeries". He says something about he had no idea such things even , could even, exist. I am in a technological wonderland I never even dreamed could or would exist.

No comments: