Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing # 23

What a ride! I kinda liked it!!!
I learned A LOT!!! I had fallen behind in technology and this was a good way to catch up and figure out which " things" I wanted to explore some more. I want to incorporate more technology into my lessons and this was just wanted I needed. There are several other teachers and regular people who could use this and I told them about it.
I most enjoyed the blogging experience and I want to keep blogging. Also, I am going to join the Texas Librarians ning! I thought I would even do a class wiki next year. So, lots of ideas going through my head about to incorporate this into my personal and professional life.


Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

1 comment:

VWB said...

Love your visual representation of your successuful accomplishment! congrats & i hope you will keep writing about your experiences